Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Insurances our providers are presently paneled with include the following:
Please note that each of our providers is paneled with different insurances. This list varies for each provider.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community ProHealth
While we are in network with these insurance providers, please call to ensure that your specific plan covers mental health benefits.
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. We also accept payments through our payment portal, here.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!