Are you wanting to be a part of something bigger? Something different? Are you wanting to make a difference in your community? Then keep reading…
At ProTeam Wellness, we’re changing how first responders, athletes and adults access, receive and participate in mental wellness by providing accessible, quality, and effective care from culturally competent clinicians.
Our mission at ProTeam Wellness is to provide our patients with the tools that they require to be the best version of themselves they can be. Each of our providers have received quality training over the course of their careers and are here to provide patients with steps to enhance and sharpen the skills that they already have. With a primary focus on our public safety members, ProTeam Wellness is creating the first of its kind in Indiana, a proactive approach to public safety mental wellness.
ProTeam Wellness is a division of ProTeam Tactical Performance (PTP). PTP is the industry leader in public safety injury rehabilitation and physical wellness.
ProTeam Wellness offers dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Full-Time Licensed Psychologist, Limited Licensed Psychologist, or recent graduate on track to becoming licensed, to add to our growing team of professionals.
• Provides psychotherapy or counseling to individuals or groups
• Access to “motivated” patient population
• Interviews clients to gather and interpret social, personal, environmental, and health information.
• Evaluate and treat problems within their scope of practice.
• Coordinates and plans programs and activities to meet clients social and emotional needs.
• Facilitate cognitive, affective, and behavioral health cases, including short term crisis resolution and referrals to community resources.
• Establish and maintain a relationship of mutual respect, acceptance, and trust.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment services provided to the client.
• Identify appropriate resources and assessment instruments, as needed.
• Document findings in client records according to established protocol.
• Documents treatment plans, progress notes, treatment evaluations, discharge summaries, treatment plan reviews, and so forth
• Maintains client records and charts in accordance with organizational regulatory accreditations and contractual standards.
• Reports to Office Manager
• Provide individual clinical counseling
• May be required other duties as assigned.
• Doctoral or Masters degree from an accredited university in Clinical Psychology or related area with coursework related to contemporary behavioral treatment and assessment
• Licensed Psychologist or Limited Licensed Psychologist in the State of Indiana, or eligible to be licensed in Indiana. We will consider recent graduates who are on track to become fully licensed
• 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Experience treating first responders preferred.
• Must have prior counseling experience in the field of treatment of behavioral mental health including depression, mood disorders, alcoholism and drug dependency, trauma, grief, loss, etc.
• Generous PTO package plus Holidays for full and part time positions
• Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities.
ProTeam Wellness is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Required Application Materials:
• Cover letter outlining interest in the position and fit with the practice
• Current curriculum vitae
• Three professional references
• Applications will be accepted until positions are filled
Send Applications To:
Director of Operations and Co-Owner of ProTeam Wellness